It doesn't matter how many times I'm given an award, I'm still so very grateful. I'm thrilled to bits that anyone reads my blog, more thrilled when they decide to leave a comment, and my excitement goes right off the scale when I'm given an award. That's just what happened recently when Emma from The Log Cabin passed on the Liebster Award to me, thank you so much, Emma.
As part of the award, I have to list five random facts about myself, so here goes.
1) The first job I had was in a shoe shop on a Saturday whilst I was still at school. I used to earn £1.10 per hour. I thought my pay packet containing £7.70 for a full Saturday was loads.
2) I'm allergic to human hair. My mum discovered this when I was little as every time she brushed my hair I would sneeze. I was subsequently tested for fifteen things and was allergic to thirteen of them. Later in life I had another test, this time for twenty two things and was allergic to them all.
3) I can touch type, though I've never had any typing lessons. I think this just goes to show how long I spend on the computer. Not good.
4) I have a mobile phone but very rarely use it. I got a text on Friday and only realised today when I took my phone out of my bag to charge it.
5) I love going on holiday but I love coming home just as much. I'm a proper home bird.
I now have to pass the award on to five more blogs.