Saturday 19 December 2015

Another Swap Parcel On The Way

The last of my swap parcels was posted on Wednesday. This is the #stitchingsanta Blog Christmas Gift Swap which was organised by Sheila on her Sewchet blog.


This is a great swap for anyone who knits, crochets or stitches. There's two categories, Sewing or Crochet/Knitting. I went for the second option. This is a secret santa type swap where I get given someone to send a parcel to and someone else gets given my details and should be sending a parcel to me. There's a £10 limit to spend on the gifts but you can make other gifts to send too.


I can't show you what I sent yet as the parcel won't be opened until Christmas day and I don't want to spoil it for the person I've sent to, but I'll show you the card I sent. I made this from the little kit I bought from Hobbycraft a few weeks ago, isn't it cute?


I haven't heard that the parcel's been received yet so I hope it won't be too much longer before it's delivered. I'm always worried when I send gifts through the post, though I've never had anything go missing yet, touch wood.

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. Happy Christmas to you too.

      Delete
  2. You've done well being so organised with all your swaps. I did notice the tissue wrapping which is what I did on Jo's. A bit lighter fancy than wrapping paper for posting overseas. Hope it all arrives safely. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found I had to be quite organised being involved in so many swaps this year. I often use tissue paper for wrapping gifts, I like the Ho ho ho design.

      Delete
  3. I agree--when you send something by mail you never know for sure it'll get there. If there isn't tracking and the person doesn't let you know, sometimes you never know for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been lucky with all the mail I've sent so far, no issues whatsoever. I just hope this parcel arrives safely too.

      Delete
  4. You must have been so busy all these swaps you have joined! I hope you get a lovely parcel of goodies in return :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I went a bit mad joining lots of swaps this year but it's all good fun.

      Delete
  5. Such a cute card. You can't not love a jaunty robin!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pleased with how the card turned out, I didn't get round to making the other one up but it'll save for next year.

      Delete
  6. Not everyone lets me know when their parcel arrives, but I wouldn't worry too much - just keep an eye out for the blog post! Love the card - have I got time to make one like that? I'm posting my parcel tomorrow....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a delivery from the postman this morning, apparently they were working today as they're behind with their deliveries. I'm sure you'd have time to make a card, you'll be a much quicker stitcher than I am.

      Delete
  7. The card is lovely, Jo. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a nice, quick project. I think I'll do some more next year.

      Delete
  8. Your wonderful parcel arrived whilst I was away in Lapland and I can't thank you enough for all my gorgeous gifts, I feel very spoilt indeed! Merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it arrived safely and that you like what was enclosed. I'm so looking forward to hearing about your trip to Lapland, I'm very jealous. Thank you, merry Christmas to you too.

      Delete
  9. What a cute little card, Jo. I'm sure your swap partner will be delighted xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a cute little robin, isn't it? I enjoyed stitching it, I'd like to make some more cards like this next year.

      Delete
  10. Very cool blog! I like it a lot.


    here are my links and if you like to follow just follow and leave me your links aswell and I'll
    follow back!



    New Freebies for your blog

    Bloglovin | Instagram @suvarna_gold | LookBook | Facebook |


    Style up your Blog |
    Advertise your Blog |
    Stay Gold

    ReplyDelete