I've been given a few awards on my other blog, The Good Life, and now this blog has received it's very first one. It's the stylish blogger award and I've been given it by bears footprints. I'm over the moon with it so thank you very much.
Now I have to reveal seven facts about me which you don't already know, so here they are.
1) When my dad went to register my birth, he only gave me a first name. My middle name is added to my birth certificate and the birth register at a later date after I was baptised.
2) I have a phobia of cockroaches. It's so bad that the first time Mick and I went abroad on holiday together, before we were married, he got so fed up with me panicking about them that he told me he was getting us a flight home and was never going abroad on holiday with me again, though he didn't and he did.
3) I have to have a vitabin b12 injection every three months for the rest of my life. This has come about after having the part of my bowel which absorbs this vitamin removed when I had bowel cancer.
4) I hated being pregnant. I think it was because I suffered from terrible morning sickness right the way through both pregnancies, however, I loved giving birth.
5) I hate wearing shoes. I go straight from wearing boots in winter to mules or flip flops in spring.
6) We often used to go for trips and days out to Bridlington when I was a child and I took my first steps there, on the beach to be exact.
7) I'm from a large extended family. My mum had five brothers and five sisters and my dad has two brothers and a sister. Consequently, I've got over thirty cousins.
Now that's enough about me. I now have to nominate fifteen blogs to receive this award, so in no particular order:-
Eight by Six Gardening Blog
Florence & Mary
This Yorkshire Life
Fizz Pop Bang Blog
Postcards from the P.P.
Mrs Nesbitt's Space
I Should Have Listened To My Mother
The Stash Basket
Tales from a Cottage Garden
Hookin' with LaaLaa
Kelly's Recipes For Life
Damn, Knit & Blast It
Little Cotton Rabbits
I know that many of you choose not to receive awards, however, I just wanted to let you know that I enjoy reading your blogs. Don't feel under any pressure to accept it if you do not wish to do so.
Thank you once again to bears footprints for bestowing this award up on me, and thank you to all my readers, new and old, for returning to read more. I still get a thrill every time I see a new comment.