Wednesday 1 September 2010

Introductions

Welcome to my new blog. I have had my gardening blog, The Good Life, for seventeen months now but wanted to include other areas of my family life. I thought the best way to go about this was to start a new blog, and continuing with my theme of television programmes I chose Through The Keyhole as it's name. This blog will hopefully give you a glimpse through the keyhole of my front door where you will see some of my family life.


So, to introduce my family. I'm Jo, a 41 year old stay at home mum and I've been married to Mick for 20 years. We have a son, Daniel, who is 15 and a daughter, Eleanor, who is 12. Three weeks ago we added to our family with a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel puppy who we have named Archie. Daniel has a rabbit named Monty and Eleanor has a rabbit named Sammy. Mick keeps tropical fish but there's too many of them to name.














I hope you will enjoy having a glimpse in to my family life.

6 comments:

  1. oohh can't wait to see more about your family Jo. Those rabbits and dog are soo cute! Loving the rabbit who is playing hide and seek especially :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your new blog Jo. I feel honoured to be commenting on your very first post! Archie is looking tres handsome - how does he get on with those bunnies!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello it's always nice to read a new blog that I know I'm going to enjoy!
    I'm especially looking forward to reading about Archie's exploits. Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to following you on your new blog journey Jo. Love the name!

    Jeanne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to be introduced to your family! My children are a bit older than yours - 19 and 16. You have some interesting years ahead of you - lots to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone for commenting on my very first post of this new blog.

    Freerangegirl - Archie loves the rabbits and tries to play with them. I daren't let the rabbits out in the garden at the same time as Archie though as I'm sure they'd have him for tea, they're rexes and much bigger than he is.

    Flighty - Archie is turning out to be a little monkey so I'm sure there'll be many exploits which I'll be blogging about.

    ReplyDelete