My last post was about the Sunshine Award, and rather like buses, once one came along it wasn't long before another one did.
Whilst I was on holiday, Sft from Sft's Travel, Mortgage Freedom, 101 And Life Goals awarded me the One Lovely Blog Award. Not long after, I was awarded it for a second time by Mum from Mum's Simply Living Blog. Thanks go to you both, I very much appreciate you thinking of me and I'm honoured that you think my blog worthy.
1) Thank the person who nominated you.
Thanks again, Sft and Mum.
2) List seven things about yourself.
3) Pass on the award to fifteen blogs.
I've listed many things about myself in the past, but here's another seven.
1. I was born on my nana's birthday.
2. I honeymooned in St. Lucia thinking it would be the trip of a lifetime, but returned for a holiday two years later.
3. I love watching documentaries about true crime.
4. I hated sport at school but still managed to make the netball, rounders and swimming teams.
5. I always wanted five children but chemotherapy halted my plans.
6. I learnt to walk on the beach at Bridlington.
7. I was treated to an all expenses trip to Montreaux in Switzerland for being a top performer in the company I worked for.
I'm supposed to pass this award on to fifteen blogs but I'm going to break the rules here and pass it on to just three.
Anne from Marmalade and Catmint
Scarlet from Tales from Beyond The Nook
Ruth from Dian's Timpanalley
I hope that you will accept the award, though I understand if you'd rather not. I just wanted to let you know that I enjoy reading your blogs.