I haven't picked up my knitting needles since I finished the scarf in September, so my finished item for November, again, is crocheted.
I bought the yarn, Kool Kotton by James C Brett, back in June when we called in at Coldspring Mill on our way home from Haworth, but have only just got round to crocheting it up in to a cushion cover.
The front and back are exactly the same, and I've joined them together with double crochet. I think the red edging really adds something to it and just finishes it off.
My sewing skills leave a lot to be desired, so rather than trying to insert a zip, I decided to attach the cover to a ready made cushion cover which already had a zip in place. It will be easy now to remove the cover for washing.
I'm really pleased at how well the colours go together, and having red and green in there makes it quite festive.
I love how this has turned out, and as I've got enough yarn left over, I've decided that my December make will be an exact copy of this one so that I've got a matching pair. I'd like to have it finished in time for Christmas.