Friday 29 October 2010

The C Word

I know we're still in October but I've started thinking about Christmas, in fact I've done more than think about it, I've actually started buying some presents.

My love of Christmas stems back to my childhood when my parent's always made it happy and special. We had little routines and rituals which I've passed on to my children and the traditions continue.

I saw these Christmas cards on Amazon and just had to buy them. Doesn't it look like Archie waiting for Santa to arrive?

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderfully appropriate picture! Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely Christmas cards. I wonder if they have some like Moss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! - that card is the image of Archie - has he been moonlighting as a doggy model I wonder?

    Jeanne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, everyone. I'm looking forward to sending these cards out for Christmas.
    There's always these, Amanda.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bringing-English-Springer-Christmas-Cards/dp/B0020MO35Y/ref=sr_1_1?s=officeproduct&ie=UTF8&qid=1288786636&sr=1-1

    ReplyDelete