Sunday 24 October 2021

Stickers

I'm always on the lookout for stickers. I use them in my journals and now that I've just bought a Hobonichi Cousin ready for 2022, I know I'll need even more.

I found these sticker books in Lidl of all places. It's amazing what you can find in the Middle of Lidl. They were just £2.49 each and with over 500 fun stickers in each book, they're such good value. 

It does say on the front of the books that they also contain "templates for bullet journals, calendars & more!" so they're ideal for what I want them for.

I bought four: Food & Fun, Let's Travel More, Seasons & Holidays and All You Need is Love, but there were more to choose from.

The stickers are ideal for what I want.

I think the templates will come in handy too.

I do like to pick up a bargain and I think these books are such good value, they contain so many stickers and more besides. They're ideal for anyone who journals.

10 comments:

  1. Have fun with your stickers Jo, I'll have to look out for them next time I'm in Lidle. Have a lovely Sunday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I love stickers and used to buy tons of them for my grandkids! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are good fun and will brighten up your journals for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look like so so much fun. Thanks for the listing

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are going to enjoy using these :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your journals must be a joy to read, Jo. It never occurred to me to add stickers to mine. P. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look really good. I like to put an occasional sticker or two on the postcards I send out but find them a bit pricey in some places so I'll definitely have a look for some of these in my local Lidl :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love mooching around Lidl precisely for that reason, they have odds and ends. I bought some great fridge magnets the other day but when I went to get some more they were all gone. I like the idea of a Journal.
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute are they, Really reasonable price too.xxx

    ReplyDelete