Thursday 3 October 2013

I Won't Give Up

For the last two years, Eleanor has had a session in a recording studio as part of her birthday present. When I asked her what she wanted this year, she replied the same.


We book it through Tesco Clubcard Deals with Songmaker. She only has an hour to record her song, but she thoroughly enjoys it.

 
Two years ago, she recorded an Adele song, last year she sang On My Own from Les Miserables and this year she chose to sing I Won't Give Up by Jason Mraz. I can hear the improvement year on year.


Unfortunately, Eleanor had a cold on the day she did the recording, but I think she sang it well. What do you think?



I hope you enjoyed it.

21 comments:

  1. Astonishing! What a fabulous talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, what an amazing voice for someone so young.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, she did great! That sounds like such a fun thing to do, I've never heard of it before but my kids would love that in a few years. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. How many tears did you shed when you heard it? Hearing it brought a few to mine. I really envy people who can sing, I'm tone deaf. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, hard to believe she had a cold, such a pure voice :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! She has a beautiful voice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a very lovely voice!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds really good to me. Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. She sounds great! Please tell her 'well done' from me. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was absolutely beautiful!
    Thank you for sharing with us.
    Well done Eleanor, she must have been thrilled with that, just lovELY.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant Jo.You must be really proud of her.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was amazing, Jo. Well done, Eleanor! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! That made me feel emotional - how much more for you, Jo. A good birthday present. Well done, Eleanor!

    ReplyDelete
  14. As everyone else has said, absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic, Eleanor!
    Love from Mum
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for all your lovely comments, Eleanor was really pleased that you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a beautiful calming voice, and considering she had a cold well i didnt notice xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. She had a bit of a struggle with her breathing, especially in the fast bit, but she enjoyed the day anyway.

    ReplyDelete