Saturday 1 October 2022

The Final Countdown To Eleanor's Wedding

Eleanor and Jacob's wedding is only a couple of sleeps away now, we're on the final countdown, so I'm going to take a little break away from the blog, but before I go I thought I'd show you a few photos that have been taken in the run up to the big day.

I showed some photos of the afternoon tea we went to as part of Eleanor's Hen Weekend, but after that, Eleanor and her hens headed off for the weekend to Manchester and these are a couple of photos taken in the place where they were staying. The photo below was taken the evening that they arrived at their lodgings, the girls decorated it with balloons and banners and made it fit for a bride to be. They were all just chilling out. The photo above was taken the following day, just before they went out on the town. They all had a wonderful time.

Eleanor and Jacob had to postpone the pre-wedding photo shoot they had planned when they both came down with Covid, but it was rescheduled. There's somewhere in the region of a hundred photos which were taken in the hotel and grounds where they're to be married. They've been presented as a video and set to music, it's really lovely, but it's not the finished article, that comes in the package with the wedding photos, so I've had to screen shot and crop the photos below to show you. They're just a small selection from the ones taken.






We're all very excited as the big day approaches and I think we've got just about everything organised now, time to sit back and enjoy it!

17 comments:

  1. Eleanor and Jacob look very much in love and wishing them a long and happy marriage. I'm sure the wedding day will be just perfect. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all the very best for a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos hope the day is sunny and you all have a wonderful day. Eleanor is very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you all have a wonderful time and that everything goes well.
    Best wishes
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look so happy! Have a wonderful wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful photos! I hope you all have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photographs you've shared.

    Wishing you all a fabulous day.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. My very best wishes for the happy couple. I hope you have a wonderful day and a lifetime of happiness. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful, thanks for sharing your lovely photos. I wish you all the best of times at the wedding. 💐

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been reading your blog so long, Jo, that I feel like I've watched Eleanor grow up from a little schoolgirl to a lovely bride. I hope you all have a wonderful day. 💕

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sending all best wishes, hope you have the most wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So exciting to see the young girl we met back in 2014 now the young lady ready to get married. The best wishes to Eleanor & Jacob on their big day. Take care & hugs to all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What gorgeous photos Jo. I hope you all have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely photos. I hope the day went well, the weather has been lovely here so fingers crossed it was the same where you are but I'm sure you will all have had a wonderful day whatever the weather. Wishing Eleanor and Jacob all the best for the future, may they have many wonderful happy years. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Exciting times! So happy for you, Jo.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete