Monday 12 December 2011

Liebster Award


I was thrilled to bits last week when Ruth from Dian's Timpanalley awarded me the Liebster Blog award. Thank you so much, Ruth, it made my day. I was also given the award on The Good Life blog by Mum from Mum's Simply Living Blog who said the award would extend to this blog too, so thank you too, Mum.

The Liebster award is awarded to blogs with less than one hundred followers, and comes with a couple of rules.

1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. Thank the giver(s) and link back to them.
3. Choose five blogs which you would like to pass the award on to and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

There are so many wonderful blogs out there to choose from. On this occasion I'd like to pass the award on to the following five blogs.


I hope you'll pop over and take a peek at the blogs I've awarded. I know that many people don't accept awards, and I don't want to put anyone under any pressure, especially at this time of year when it's so busy, but I think it's nice to be able to recognise blogs which I enjoy reading.

Thank you, Ruth and Mum, once again for the award.

If you haven't already entered my giveaway, don't forget to do so. You have until 14th of December to leave a comment on my giveaway post.

9 comments:

  1. oh thankyou for your lovely award, i will accept and post about it next time i blog x x helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this lovely award. I'm SO CHUFFED!!!! Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo, thanks for nominating me in your Liebster awards, it's really nice to hear when someone likes your blog. You know what I received a Liebster only a fortnight ago and I accepted but it was very difficult to decide on just 5 blogs to award so I think I'd be hard pushed to do it again for a while.
    I hope I'm not breaking a lovely thread by not carrying forth this time but thank you for thinking of me.
    patty x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its so wonderful when fellow bloggers nominate you for a award. Congratulations, you do have a lovely blog that I do enjoy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Jo, it's so exciting isn't it? I was thrilled when I got mine.
    Lots of love,
    Emma xxx xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the well deserved award!

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A well deserved award for you and your blog! Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on receiving your award and many thanks for passing it on to me. I really do appreciate it.
    I enjoy my visits here!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for all your lovely comments. One of the reasons that I love to receive awards is the fact that I'm able to highlight other blogs which others possible haven't come across before. There's so many great blogs out there.

    ReplyDelete